Holy crap! Who is running this army?

Funny stories from, and for, funny (looking) people!


Hooray for starting!

I have been inspired! I will start up another blog, but this one will have multiple authors and be used to tell amusing stories (could be fact or fictional), anecdotes, and just plain randomness, lets be honest about this, its going to be mostly random things that come to us at random times. I personaly think that I, along with some of my friends, can be quite random, and that those thoughts are extreamly funny (at least most the time anyway). I Don't know how well its going to work, but I thought it might be fun, I plan on laughing my butt off anyway. Now all I need to do some recruiting of my friends.

The title of this blog is a quote from a very funny online cartoon called Red vs. Blue. If you havn't heard of it then shame on you. But don't worry, I'll be bringing it up much more as this blog progresses.

« Home

» Post a Comment