Holy crap! Who is running this army?

Funny stories from, and for, funny (looking) people!


The joy of randomness

As you will all soon come to realize I very much enjoy the way that people can be random, especial when its in everyday life. There is just something about the way that the human mind can go from thinking about one thing, to something else that is the opposite. I'm sure you all have experienced this in some fashion or another, and will agree with me that it is quite enjoyable. I've been trying to think of something that I can share with you that would be random enough for this blog, and then I realized that if I planed this blog too much it would loose it's randomness and with it, some of it's appeal (assuming there is any to begin with). And then I stumbled across one of the funniest and most random pages on the net that I've found in a long time. I'm not sure how long its been up, so most of you might already know of it's existence, but I didn't and thought that I should share it with the world.

http://www.yetisports.org/

Seriously, try it out. Some of the games are really good, some are just okay, but it was the idea behind it that made me think that it was awesome. I personally like the fact that they've combined a Yeti (a northern hemisphere concept) with penguins. Ingenious, simply ingenious!
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment