Holy crap! Who is running this army?

Funny stories from, and for, funny (looking) people!


I still think it's a good idea

Alright, so that was a big flop. I was really hoping that this Blog was going to do better then it has, considering that no one has posted anything. But I still like the idea, and therefore I am going to leave it up just because. That and I spent a long time working on it to get it just right. I think the page looks good, and I hope that other do as well, but if they don't, well that's just fine then. So until I can come up with something random, or one of the other guys does, this is TTFN, ta-ta for now!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:35 AM

Well... I did have an excuse...
and I still do - access to the internet has been a rare find as of late...
(hmm... how many ellipses can I use in a paragraph?)    



1:47 PM

...five...    



» Post a Comment