Holy crap! Who is running this army?

Funny stories from, and for, funny (looking) people!


Any Comments?

I was thinking recently about how many people have added to this site in the last couple days (mostly me). Oh well I guess that's the way things are, everyone leaves then the "late guy" is left to talk to himself...
but seriously,
what I really wanted to know (and if you don't have a definate answer to this, make one up - it's fun) is this:
We've all seen Spiderman go web-slinging in cities and usually uses large buildings to go off of (of course, in the old cartoon he probably uses clouds or air, but with people today wanting something "realistic" he's had to settle with just buildings or other tall objects to swing off of). That being said, what does he do in small towns?
Imagine for a moment that he's in RockGlen, Saskatchewan. Where would he go? Maybe just 'hang' around the food mart I guess or hitch a ride with that guy who drives that truck. On the other hand, he could just swing off of telephone poles and say hi to the town dog (something I could comment on later).
So, what do you think?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment