Holy crap! Who is running this army?

Funny stories from, and for, funny (looking) people!


Hazah to the last post!

Ahh, finding funny and often wierd stuff is what makes the net intresting...
For those that know me, I enjoy the antics of The Vestibules.
These guys are a Canadian comedy trio that have done mostly (most of what I've seen) radio shows and some TV sketches here and there. The short of it is, they do sketch comedy.
I was first introduced to these funny guys from a brother of mine and found it hilarious. He had some of their radio sketches on audio tape (in the days before we had cds... I feel old now) and I continued to spread the word from there.
Anywho, I found out they had a website with a few free audio clips and a couple video. Enjoyed them, but I was expecting a bit more.
Then the waiting began...
they did not update that site for a

very


long


time.

Then, just recently, to my joy and surprise, while in the throws of anachronism (in other words, catching up on "the good ol' days"), I found that they had not only update the site, but they've added some new vids and toons as well!
Check it out!

thevestibules.com

be sure to check out the vids near the bottom of the page (needs realplayer though, which can be a bummer)
and the Bule toons as well. If you have kids, they're great - my nephew loves it. Then again, he loves homestarrunner, so you can tell he's already a little crazy.
I cant wait to see more
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment